ARK’s Dino Bite Chewable Necklaces
ARK’s Dino-Bite™ Chewable Necklace is the coolest new chewelry on the block! This “roarsome” T-Rex design is sure to be a hit with dinosaur fans of any age.
Measuring in at approximately 1.5 x 2.5 inches and just under half an inch thick, this is a pretty ‘beefy’ chew pendant with a lot of ‘meat’ on its bones.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc – or anyone who just needs to chew!
ARK’s Dino Bite™ comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard, this is the softest Dino option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild to moderate chewing
- XT (firmer), for moderate chewing
- XXT (the most firm), recommended for avid chewing and/or for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items
Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1.5 inches at the widest part, 2.5 inches at the tallest part, and just under half an inch thick.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- Sold as a Single
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible.
Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.