How to claim NDIS resources from Sister SensoryOur Provider Registration Number is 4050021710 and we are approved for the following supports – Low Risk (Consumables) or Assistive Technology
- Assistive Products Personal Care/Safety
- Assistive Products for Household Task
- Assistive Equipment for recreation – all other equipment
- Comms and Info Equipment
- Hearing Equipment
- The way we process orders depends on how you are Plan Managed.
If you are self-managed : You can order from the website as normal, pay and submit your claim to NDIA yourself (you do not need you to complete the Service Agreement Form) . Use the Invoice that you are provided with at Checkout as proof of purchase to NDIA. Do not choose NDIS order button. Any bulk items – we will need to confirm shipping cost after checkout.
If you are Plan Managed by an Agency : In this case, the Plan Manager/ 3 Party Agency pays us directly for resources. Checkout online , place items in the cart – use the NDIS button at checkout and answer the questions . We will forward an invoice to your Plan Manager/Agent directly.
No need for a Service Agreement. They will make a claim to the NDIA directly and then transfer the payment to us. Once payment is received and confirmed, we will send the order to you.
If you are (NDIA) Managed : Checkout online , place items in the cart – use the NDIS button at checkout and answer the questions and we will submit a claim to the NDIA directly for you. Once approved and payment is received, we will send your order to you.Download and complete our NDIS Service Agreement Form.
- Or when using the Checkout online please use the NDIS Order Button to confirm your purchase – Please let us know how your plan is managed and where to send the invoice. Sister Sensory will process the application within 48 hours.
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia