Glo Pals® were inspired by a child with autism whose mother used the technology behind Glo Pals® to help him overcome his fear of water. His story influenced the development of the Glo Pal® characters and our mission to create a product that engages children in sensory exercises and brightens bath time.
They are a fabulous concept that can be used both in and out of the bath. Try them in a shallow container or in a jar with the lights dimmed. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination!
Glo Pals are liquid-activated light-up sensory toys.
These toys each come with their own personality and colour. There are four light-up bath toys (pals) in each pack. Pippa glows green, Alex glows yellow, Lumi glows purple, Sammy glows red, and Blair glows blue.
The limited-edition Party Pal will light up with 9 flashing colours! This is the only Glo Pal to change colours!
The colour of the pack denotes what colour the pal will light-up when placed in the tub. For example, the purple pack will come with four pals inside that light-up purple.
What you need to know:
– Water activated light up cubes
– Comes in a 4 pack of cubes
– Put them in water and watch them light up! Turns off when dry (shake off, dry and place on side)
– Perfect for sensory play, water play and bath time
– Comes in 6 different colours, each with its own character name and personality
– Each cube lasts a minimum of 16 lighted hours (not including when dry) and around 30 days on average.
– Batteries are not replaceable (for safety reasons) but the pals are recyclable.
Pack Dimensions: 16 x 4 x 2cm (4pack). Individual Cube: 2 x 2 x 4cm
Here are some tips to get the most out of playtime!
When playtime is over, shake to remove water from inside your Glo Pals® Light-Up Cube.
Remove excess water by blowing into the small slots at the top and bottom of the Pal’s face.
Be sure to store your Pal on its side for best drying results.
Please Note: The batteries are NOT replaceable. To meet safety standards, the batteries are sealed to minimize the risk of a choking hazard. To us, safety is by far the most important – and we want to make sure your child is safe with our product. Even though the batteries are not replaceable, the pals are recyclable
A Glo Pal lasts for 4-6 weeks on average.
Suitable for Ages 3+ years