Yeti or Not
Become a true scholar of crypto-count-ology!
Gnomes, mermaids, dragons, the Loch Ness monster, and more… Yeti has invited all of his friends over for a game of hide and seek – And he wants you to join in on the fun.
But beware… It’s going to take a keen eye and a quick mind to keep up with this crowd of notoriously unfindable friends…
Lay out the 8 double-sided Find Boards in a 3 x 3 grid around the scoring board and then place the 9 numbered Yetis onto the scoring board.
Ready to put your seeking skills to the test? – Flip over one of the Unfindables cards and – Quick! – Everyone must search fast to figure out how many times that Unfindable is repeated throughout all 8 of the Find Boards.
Once you find an answer, move fast to snatch up the matching Yeti. Whoever grabs the correct Yeti first wins a point. Whoever has the most points after all the cards have been played wins the game!
Easy to learn yet challenging for the whole family – Yeti or Not, you’re in for an intense adventure.
- Game of quickly counting up characters hidden throughout a grid
- Encourages visual dexterity, quick thinking, counting skills
- A thrilling challenge for the whole family
- Lay out the Find Boards in any order – Flip one over after each round
- Flip a card over and then race to count how many times that Unfindable is repeated throughout the Find Boards
- Whoever grabs the Yeti with the correct number first wins a point
- Player with the most points after all the cards have been played wins the game
- Includes 9 numbered Yetis, 8 double-sided Find Boards, 18 Unfindable cards, scoring board
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High quality materials – Lasting durability, exceptional game-play experience
Suitable for the age group 6 and up