HART Skipping Ropes are quality rubberised PVC rope with tough, colour coded plastic handles. Skipping is one of the easiest ways to exercise and great for developing joint and bone strength.
- Length can be adjusted if required by either tying a knot at the ends or uncrimp metal collar and recrimp to the correct size.
- Colour coded plastic handles
- Suitable for beginners or less frequent use
- Do not have ball bearings (Ropes with bearings are ideal for commercial and high frequency use such as gyms and studios.)
- Read our skipping rope buyers guide here
What size skipping rope do I need?
The best length for a skipping rope is when the user can stand on the middle of the rope with both feet and the handles come under the armpits.
|Rope Length (Rope length includes handle)||User Height||Colour|
|1.8m||Up to 140cm||Orange|