Find It – Discover America
The best road-trip game ever!
Hidden inside this tube filled with red, white, and blue beads are fifty-two unique items – One iconic piece for each of the fifty states, plus one for Washington D.C., and of course, the famous Find It Penny.
Do you have the right kind of eagle eyes to find them all?
Find the peach for Georgia, the Liberty Bell for Philidelphia, and the race car for Indiana. Search out the river boat for Louisiana, the Statue of Liberty for New York, the pawpaw fruit for Kentucky, and the ear of corn for Nebraska.
Can you figure out which objects go with which states? – What state does the hamburger belong to? Or what about the top hat?
You can follow the included rules and game cards to play an exciting game with your friends – Or, just play on your own any way you want.
No matter how you play, you’ll feel like a true patriot discovering America in a whole new way as you spin it, twist it, shake it, and Find It!
- Tube filled with beads featuring America-themed objects to find hidden inside
- Encourages focus, concentration, visual-spatial skills, visual acuity
- The best road-trip game ever!
- 52 objects buried within the red, white, and blue beads
- Features objects to match each of the 50 United States, one object for Washington D.C., famous Find It Penny
- Use included cards and rules to play 2 games – Or make up your own game
- Includes one Discover America Find It game
- Rules for 2 games and list of objects to find included
- High quality construction for lasting durability, exceptional game-play experience