Feelings and Emotions Flashcards: 40 Emotion Language Photo Cards
- This set of 40 feelings and emotions flashcards encourages language development, communication and conversation
- There are 4 images for each of the following emotions – happy, sad, angry, surprised, frustrated, scared, worried, tired, silly and bored
- Each card features a full color picture and on the reverse side is the label for the feeling (eg happy).
- Ideal for speech therapy, esl, aba, early intervention and as a resource for autism. Suitable for children and adults
- A list of activities and ideas is included, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home
- 40 emotion flash cards (double sided)
- Instructions for use
- Printed on 300 gsm premium quality card stock with a smooth finish.
- Packaged in a sturdy, easy to open box
- Each flashcard is 5.9" x 3.9"
- Double sided – the image is on the front and the label (e.g. happy) is on the reverse side.
Sold as a Single
By Picture and Picture