Crazy Eights is a fun game for kids of all ages, this set comes with 32 cards with colourful animal
illustrations on them and detailed instructions on how to play.
So here is how to play;
The object of the game is to be the first player to discard all cards from your hand.
1. The dealer shuffles the cards very well and then deals five cards to each player face down. If only two people are playing,
each player receives seven cards.
2. Place the remaining cards in the deck face down on the table. Turn the top card over and place it face up on the table,
next to the deck. This is the card that begins the game. If this cardis an eight, return it to the deck and turn the next card
face up to begin play.
3. The person on the dealer’s right starts by matching the card on the table by either number or suit. Let’s say, for instance,
that the card on the table is the nine of spades. The first player (we’ll call him Joe) must have a card to play from his hand,
he must draw cards from the deck until he can match the number or the suit.
Now let’s say that Joe places a nine of diamonds on top of the nine of spades, and now it is Kate’s turn. Kate must place either any
other nine or any other diamond on top of the nine of diamonds.
4. If Kate does not have a nine or a diamond card in her hand, she must draw cards from the deck until she can match the number or suit.
5. ALL EIGHTS ARE WILD – they match any card on the table and can be played at any time the player wishes. After playing an eight
the player must say what suit the next person must play.
6. When the draw pile is gone, reshuffle the discarded pile, turn it down and start again.
7. The game is over when a player runs out of cards or when play cannot continue. Each player adds up the numbers on the cards in their hand. Crazy Eights are worth 20
points. The game continues until one or more players reach 100 points. The player with the lowest score wins.
Recommended Ages: 5 years +