ARK’s Bite Saber™ Sensory Chewelry
ARK’s Bite Saber™ Sensory Chewelry is a safe and super cool solution for anyone who needs to chew. At 4 inches long and just under half an inch in diameter at the tip, it’s just the right size to reach the back molars where chewing is needed the most. Use it to provide calming proprioceptive input to the jaw, and/or to provide a safe alternative to chewing on fingers, shirt collars, sleeves, pencils, etc.
The Bite Saber™ features a tactile handle with a smooth opposite end, and it comes on a breakaway adjustable necklace cord.
Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
ARK’s Bite Saber™ comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Soft (very chewy), recommended for mild chewing only
- XT (firmer, but still chewy), for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT (the most firm), recommended for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. This is also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 4 inches long, just under .5 inch in diameter at the laser end, and just over .5 inch in diameter at the handle end.
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- Sold as Single
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard.
Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use.
How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly.
Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.