Welcome back for Part 2 of Sister Sensory’s 2020 Christmas Gift Ideas list! We’re so excited about seeing the ending of this crazy year, and we bet you are too. Just remember, get your orders in by the first week of December or you may miss out. Find out more about delivery cutoff here (and yes, we deliver Australia-wide).
Okay, let’s get back to our list of bestsellers for 2020! Round the year off by gifting one or two of these wonderful products to the sensory and neuro-diverse people in your life.
- If you have a budding engineer on your hands, check out our U Gears 3D puzzles.They are made of attractive, high quality wooden material and all parts are pre-cut into plywood boards and are easily removed for assembly.
- Speaking of puzzles, we have loads to choose from! From entry level to super complex, we have puzzles for all abilities.
- Are you familiar with Neptune weighted blankets? The evenly distributed weight of these blankets aid in conditions such as Anxiety, ADHD, SPD, Stress, Autism, Insomnia and many more. Perfect for when you are struggling or feeling overwhelmed, they are suitable for all ages.
- We haven’t met a child yet who isn’t cray cray about Crazy Aaron’s Perfect for indulging senses with the velvety soft touch, the dynamic look, and the wonderful scent, discover just how amazing SCENTSory putty can make you feel. We love it!
- Building with KAPLA is a great learning activity to help kids gain an understanding of balance and proportion, as well as an interest in architecture, building and design. KAPLA Planks are an excellent STEM educational tool, perfect for at home or as a learning resource for teachers in the classroom.
- Looking for a snuggle buddy with calming properties? Try our range of weighted snuggle toys. These products may be suggested by an Occupational Therapist as part of a sensory diet to assist with sensory regulation to focus on a task, relaxation and to calm down ready to sleep. Perfect for those who find calming down a challenge.
- You can’t go wrong with a toy from the wonderful Miniland Great for fine motor skills, emotion regulation and educational learning, these toys allow users to learn through play. They give children confidence and knowledge that they matter, and they are valued.
- Still not quite sure what to buy? Then contact us today and ask about a Sister Sensory Gift Card! That way, the special person in your life gets to choose exactly what they want.
Here at Sister Sensory, we are passionate about our pride commitment to supplying sensory toys for people with unique needs. So, share in the joy of Christmas with one of tour special presents and know that you are positively impacting those sensory and neuro-diverse people you love.
With Australia-wide delivery, get your orders in by the first week of December or you may miss out. Find out more about delivery cut off here (and yes, we deliver Australia wide)