Our top 2020 Christmas Gift Ideas – Part 1!
The best thing about choosing Sister Sensory gifts for sensory and neuro diverse people in your life? The fabulous range of sensory toys for kids we have on offer this Christmas! We understand that choosing presents buying can be stressful, especially if you’re buying for people with unique needs. Sister Sensory have taken the pain out of it for you.
We’ve created a list of our top sensory gifts for playful, calming, energising or stress relief activities this Christmas. So, get ready to shop!
- Help your child learn how to tell the time with our range of easy read watches, clocks and palm cards. With lots of fun colour choices, learning to tell the time has never been so fun!
- Ems for Kids Earmuffs are the world’s first folding, compact hearing protection earmuff for children over 6 months of age. Weighing only 190 grams, and small enough to fit in your hand, Ems for Kids are compact, fun, and functional. Choose from 4 funky colours.
- If your little one has difficulty falling asleep, the Cody – Ocean projector turns the room into a magical underwater world. Gently moving waves and darting fish play across the walls and ceiling, accompanied by relaxing ocean sounds. The 3-step sleep program helps your little one fall asleep with its soothing qualities. Best of all? The projector automatically shuts off after 30 minutes.
- We have a fab range of Smart Games for those looking to learn while having fun. Train the brain with our board games and puzzle devices, promoting logic and focus. The best thing about puzzles? They are for all ages.
- Need some assistance with gross motor skills? Try our fun Balance train – enjoy new challenges to develop coordination and balance. Set it up in a variety of formations and difficulties and use the adjustable rope connectors to change the distance between blocks as explorers gain confidence.
- Looking for more ways to boost balance, coordination and motor skills? Try these gorgeous Stepping Stones. Each River Stone has three sides of varying angles and six rubber buttons underneath to guarantee non-slip stability.
- Have you seen our range of Scooter boards? These boards are ideal for mobility skills and can be used to develop bi-lateral co-ordination, balance, core stability and awareness of movement and body positioning.
- Still not quite sure what to buy? Don’t stress, we can help. Contact us today and ask about a Sister Sensory Gift Card! That way, the special person in your life gets to choose exactly what they want.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to supplying sensory toys for kids (and adults!). Share in the joy of Christmas with one of these pressies and know that you are positively impacting those sensory and neuro-diverse people in your life.
With Australia-wide delivery, get your orders in by the first week of December or you may miss out. Find out more about delivery cut off here (and yes, we delivery Australia wide)